You would like to join our team?
For a representative position, please apply by sending your resume directly to Susan Masse, National General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Esthetics Sales Representative - Full Time
Sopar International Inc. – Toronto, South Western Ontario
Sopar International Inc. is looking for a Business Consultant with esthetician certification to sell to spas and salons and to train Aestheticians on its prestigious European skin care brands within an assigned territory in Ontario.
• Promote and sell high-end products to spa and salons owners.
• Training aestheticians in the application of our priority treatments.
• Promote our skin care brands to both existing and potential clients.
• Provide a full range of client support to ensure that usage of our products expands and develops among your accounts.
• Develop your clientele and business territory.
• Meeting your monthly sales targets.
• Prospecting for new leads.
• Obtaining appointments and closing sales.
• Help existing clients to increase their efficiency in selling our products.
• Training aestheticians in our products and treatments.
• Develop a business plan for each client.
• Maintain an expert level of knowledge of our product lines.
• Maintain a clean, polished and professional appearance at all times.
• Gain and maintain strong professional relationships within the spa industry.
• Complete and submit reports in a timely way.
• Effectively communicate through all mediums—verbal, listening, written.
• Extensively travel within your territory and throughout the province as needed.
• Able to work under time sensitive pressure and be adapt to changing demands.
• Knowledgeable about skin conditions and treatments through formal education.
• Knowledgeable about the beauty and cosmetics business through direct experience.
• Knowledge of Guinot and Phytomer skin care lines is an asset.
• Ability to establish rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with clients and prospects.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• You are naturally outgoing and charismatic with the ability to convey a sense of trust and credibility.
• Proficiency with computers, CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.
• A valid driver’s license and car.
• Certified aesthetician with at least 2 years of direct selling experience.
• 5 years experience in the beauty/cosmetics industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business is an asset.
We offer competitive compensation, including base pay plus commission on sales, along with medical, dental and life insurance. Car allocation Business KM’s reimbursed.
To ensure your success with us, we provide you with an extensive training program and excellent field support.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.