You would like to join our team?
For a representative position, please apply by sending your resume directly to Susan Masse, National General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other position, please send your resume to email@example.com
AESTHETIC BUSINESS CONSULTANT
SOPAR INTERNATIONAL, a leader in beauty and well-being solutions, is looking for Aesthetic Business Consultants based in Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia for a new project.
About Sopar International Inc.
For more than 35 years, Sopar International Inc. has been providing beauty and well-being solutions that offer the best of both worlds: nature and science. Our mission is to develop a unique and lasting relationship with our partners and to assist them in achieving success in their business. Respect, team spirit, professionalism and a keen understanding of the market are at the very heart of our daily activities. We are recognized not only as face and body care specialists, but also as management specialists.
You are someone who enjoys developing long lasting relationships and sharing your business knowledge to build your clients’ success. You create strong networks of professionals dedicated to wellness and skin health. You are driven by your clients’ gains and strive to work together as a team to achieve results!
- To drive and meet sales targets in your territory by ensuring the execution of strategic plans to grow and support accounts within the region
- To promote and sell high-end products and treatments to existing and potential clients
- To train aestheticians in treatment protocols and home care products
- To provide a full range of client support, ensuring that usage of our products expands and develops among your accounts
- To develop new business
- To implement and support our promotions and product launches
- To maintain a clear routing of accounts in the CRM with pre-scheduled appointments
- To support and participate in educational programs and product events
- Live in proximity of the region being served
- Be a certified aesthetician
- Strong business acumen and experience in the skin care, health and beauty industry
- Strong prospection skills
- Two years of field sales experience in the skin care or wellness industry
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient with computers and computer programs (Windows, Microsoft Office, CRM)
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle as this position requires extensive travel and time away from home
Why work with us:
- Extraordinary team spirit and pleasant working atmosphere
- Mileage and vehicle allowance
- Company provided smartphone and laptop
- Medical and dental plans
- Life insurance
- Monthly product allocation
To ensure your success with us, we provide you with an extensive training program and excellent field support.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Susan Masse at firstname.lastname@example.org.