You would like to join our team?
SOPAR INTERNATIONAL, a leader in beauty and well-being solutions, is looking for an Aesthetic Business Consultant based in British Columbia for new project developments within Canada.
About Sopar International Inc.
For more than 35 years, Sopar International Inc. has been providing beauty and well-being solutions that offer the best of both worlds: nature and science. Our mission is to develop a unique and lasting relationship with our partners and to assist them in achieving success in their business. Respect, team spirit, professionalism and a keen understanding of the market are at the very heart of our daily activities. We are recognized not only as face and body care specialists, but also as management specialists.
You are someone who enjoys developing long lasting relationships and sharing your business knowledge to build your clients’ success. You create strong networks of professionals dedicated to wellness and skin health. You are driven by your clients’ gains and strive to work together as a team to achieve results!
• To drive and meet sales targets in your territory by ensuring the execution of strategic plans to
grow and support accounts within the region.
• To promote and sell high-end products and treatments to existing and potential clients.
• To train aestheticians on treatment protocols and home care products.
• To provide a full range of client support, ensuring that usage of our products expands and develops
among your accounts.
• Acquire and develop new business.
• To implement and support our promotions and product launches.
• To maintain a clear routing of accounts and prospects in the CRM with pre-scheduled appointments.
• To support and participate in educational programs and product events.
• Live in proximity of the region being served.
• Be a certified aesthetician.
• Strong business acumen and experience in the skin care, health and beauty industry.
• Strong prospection skills.
• Two years of field sales experience in the skin care or wellness industry.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Proficient with computers and computer programs (Windows, Microsoft Office, CRM).
• Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle as this position requires travel and time away from
• Occasional flying might be required within the country.
Why work with us:
• Extraordinary team spirit and pleasant working atmosphere
• Competitive salary
• Strong commission program
• Business Mileage
• Paid vacation
• Paid statutory holidays – Province of British Columbia
• Company provided smartphone and laptop
• Medical and dental plans
• Life insurance
To ensure your success with us, we provide you with an extensive training program and excellent field support.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Susan Masse, National Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a representative position, please apply by sending your resume directly to Susan Masse, National General Manager email@example.com
For any other position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org